The current situation connected with the curfew
In connection with the ever-increasing number of people infected with COVOD-19, from 1st January 5.00 am is valid a strict curfew in Slovakia, which ends on 24. 1. 2021. The aim of the measure is to reduce the risk of infection. However, there are a few exceptions to the curfew, some of which are listed here:
• travel to and from work for employees who, due to the nature of the work, may not perform home office work and return journey, and travel to a business or other similar activity which cannot be performed in home office and return journey,
• travel to the extent necessary to meet essential necessities (purchase or purchase of food, medicine and medical devices, hygiene goods, drugstore goods, feed and other animal necessities, etc.),
• the way to the post office (including the dispensing point of the mail order room), the way to the dispensing point of e-shops, the way to the dispensing point of other shops and the way back,
• the way to a medical facility for urgent medical care, a preventive check-up or planned medical care, including accompanying a close person or relative, and a return journey,
• the journey of a person with a dog or cat up to a distance of 1000 m from the place of residence and the journey for the care of livestock and the return journey,
• stay in nature, including individual sports within the district, in the case of the capital of the Slovak Republic, Bratislava and Košice within the city, and the way back
• the person's journey to and from school or school facility,
• and others.
If you would like to find out about other exemptions in the curfew or other coronavirus measures, do not hesitate to contact our specialists. Write us your question at email@example.com. We will be happy to provide you with further information on government assistance or government contributions to maintain employment.
We are constantly monitoring the situation related to government measures in connection with the coronavirus. We recommend that you follow our website, Facebook or Linked-IN, where you will find the most up-to-date information not only about the coronary crisis.
Would you like to know more about ongoing measures?
Possibility of postponement of social insurance payments in 2021!
Tip of the week: Milder conditions on deferral payment of taxes
Read our latest newsMore